Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Last Weekend

Today is Thursday which means it's the last weekend of The Fantasticks. If you haven't seen it, ahem...Matt...ahem...Megan, then you really would be doing yourself a favor. This is truely one of the most magical shows I've ever been apart of. I never get tired of it and the funny parts are always funny to me and the touching parts are just as organic and natural as they were when I first saw it. I can see now why it ran so long in New York.

Things that I'm gonna do today. (Just so you will know)
Get my car inspected
Refill my meds
Become Henry
Try not to take a nap when I get home

See ya!

4 comments:

pard1959 said...

Maybe you should get a Twitter account so we can all be aware of what you're doing in real time.

Anonymous said...

HEY MIKEY!! I want to come see it and maybe I will. Are the shows sold out for this weekend? I can't guarantee anything, but I will try!

Megan

kidcardco said...

Oh, my bad totally. I need to check your blog more often. : )

Kimber said...

I wish I could come see it. :( I miss you.