Friday, September 26, 2008

Mikey's New Idea ---FFF!!!!

Hey guys I had an idea for Friday posts. It's called FFF. Don't you think it's a great idea? It just rolls off the tongue. I'm actually kinda surprised that someone else hasn't thought of this already.

Just to be fair, someone probably has thought of it or possibly even used it before but I've never seen of such so I'm just gonna announce that I am starting something new. So if anyone asks you about FFF, just say "Oh yeah, Mikey made that up. He's so funny and original." I'm sure they will agree with you.

So now I give you FFF - - Fancy Feline Friday!


I like to call this fancy little darling The Meowna Lisa. Isn't she gorgeous?


Here we show the subtlties of guerrilla warfare. Bad luck for the enemy!


You don't have to be Chinese to know that this precious furball cooks up a delicious smile.


Here's a treat! A FFF on FFF! This wonder may be a Fake Fancy Feline but there's nothing untrue about the sexiness of that curled tailed. Yessssssssssss.......


Sometimes a little role play is all that is needed to spice things up. Japanese Friday night anyone?

3 comments:

pard1959 said...

Meeeeowwwwww, baby, meeeeowwwww!

You are too original. I love it. Mikey's back!

Kimber said...

oh. my. god.
rotflmao

kidcardco said...

You are funny sir... ha-ha hilarious. : )