Thursday, October 16, 2008

Quickie

Just a random quickie here. I sit in front of a computer from 8-5 everyday and then rehearse for two hours every night. Because of this, I don't blog as much b/c I don't want to get on my computer when I go home. So I'm at work right now and I thought I would say hey. I am going to write a blog about my top 5 shows that I've ever been in soon. Maybe even this afternoon.

On a separate note, I played debate bingo last night. I didn't win but there was a winning combination. I guess I just missed it. And I remembered why I hate politics. Too much lying and arguements. I mean, I wanna see somebody get up there and say nice things about the other party and not talk to me like I'm stupid. The charade is up people.

1 comment:

Cathy Burgess said...

I know what you mean about being in front of the computer all day. I am the same way, sometimes I won't even turn mine on when I get home. But I am looking forward to you telling us what 5 shows you have enjoyed being in.